Vending Machine Operator
We are a friendly family business, seeking Full and Part-time Vending Operators to join our team to cover sites throughout Hampshire, Wiltshire, Dorset, Oxfordshire & Somerset.
You will be responsible for restocking and cleaning vending machines at customers premises, which includes liaising with clients, cash handling and merchandising, ensuring quality in all areas.
This role involves:
- Travelling to different client sites in a company van to restock vending machines and collecting cash.
- Cleaning the machines and ensuring they are working to an optimum level.
- Ensuring any technical faults are reported to the service desk immediately.
- Ensuring the company van is kept clean and tidy.
- Ensuring you are of smart appearance at all times.
The successful candidate’s will be the face of our company to the client, and so they need to enjoy interacting positively with people whilst being professional and presentable at all times.
There are full and part-time roles available from 15 hours a week up to 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 6.30am – 14.30pm with some flexibility plus occasional weekend working (4 hours on a Saturday or Sunday) on a rota basis (currently 1 weekend in 4).
It is a demanding job, therefore, a good level of fitness is required. Full training will be provided. A full UK/EU driving licence with at least 3 years driving experience is required.
Salary is £9.00 per hour plus weekend working. Salary reviewed after 3 month probation period.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking company. If you are interested in this role, please apply now to email@example.com with a covering letter telling us about yourself, and your CV.