Trainee Service Engineer
We are looking for a Trainee Service Engineer to join our team at our offices in Downton, near Salisbury, Wiltshire.
This role will appeal to someone who is proactive, customer focused and can work unsupervised (after training).
Predominantly the role will involve working closely with the Operations Manager and Service team on setting up coffee, snack & cold drink vending machines ready to install and responding to machine failures/fault solving at our customer premises.
Previous experience with vending machines is not necessary, however we are looking for someone who has a keen interest in or has a basic technical/mechanical/electrical understanding.
- Have an interest in technical and mechanical engineering.
- Previous electrical knowledge would be an advantage.
- Self-motivated – adopts a “can do” attitude to the role with a willingness to learn and expand your knowledge/skills.
- Be well organised, and flexible in approach to route demands and changing requirements at short notice.
- Has a flexible approach to working hours, early starts when needed and route planning requirements.
- Able to effectively prioritise tasks.
- Display a very personable approach, with the ability to interact effectively with other team members and external persons.
- Minimum 3 years driving experience.
- Be smart and presentable at all times.
- Work hours will be circa 40 hours per week, times subject to demand but normally 08.30 to 17.00
- Job type: Full-time.
- Salary – £19,000 – £22,000 Depending on experience.
- Regulatory pension contribution.
- 20 days annual paid holiday
Please send us your CV along with a covering letter explaining a little more about yourself and why you feel this role would suit you to email@example.com
Vending Machine Operator
We are a friendly family business, seeking Full and Part-time Vending Operators to join our team to cover sites throughout Hampshire, Wiltshire, Dorset, Oxfordshire & Somerset.
You will be responsible for restocking and cleaning vending machines at customers premises, which includes liaising with clients, cash handling and merchandising, ensuring quality in all areas.
This role involves:
- Travelling to different client sites in a company van to restock vending machines and collecting cash.
- Cleaning the machines and ensuring they are working to an optimum level.
- Ensuring any technical faults are reported to the service desk immediately.
- Ensuring the company van is kept clean and tidy.
- Ensuring you are of smart appearance at all times.
The successful candidate’s will be the face of our company to the client, and so they need to enjoy interacting positively with people whilst being professional and presentable at all times.
There are full and part-time roles available from 15 hours a week up to 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 6.30am – 14.30pm with some flexibility plus occasional weekend working (4 hours on a Saturday or Sunday) on a rota basis (currently 1 weekend in 4).
It is a demanding job, therefore, a good level of fitness is required. Full training will be provided. A full UK/EU driving licence with at least 3 years driving experience is required.
Salary is £9.00 per hour plus weekend working. Salary reviewed after 3 month probation period.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking company. If you are interested in this role, please apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter telling us about yourself, and your CV.