April 8, 2023
Happy Easter! This year we’ve decided to share with you our favourite guilt-free vegan snack you can easily make as an alternative Easter treat.
Here’s a recipe for vegan energy bites that are easy to make and perfect for a quick snack:
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- In a large bowl, combine rolled oats, chopped almonds, vegan chocolate chips, shredded coconut, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add in natural peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Form the mixture into small balls using your hands.
- Place the balls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Chill the energy bites in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Enjoy your delicious vegan energy bites as a snack or quick pick-me-up throughout the day!
Post your creations to Instagram and tag us @doozy.life