With 60% of adults in the UK either overweight or obese, there is a growing need to try and lead a healthier lifestyle. Here are our top tips:
1. Plan your meals: With the busy lives we lead, we can easily fall into the trap of microwave meals. A bit of planning means you can choose healthy food and have less wastage too!
2. Eat lots of fruit and veg: And mix it up! Different fruit and vegetables contain different vitamins and minerals.
3. Cut down on those sugars: Too much sugar, especially between meals, can increase the chance of tooth decay and will add extra calories so you should limit your intake. If you have a sweet tooth go for natural sugars, like fruit.
4. Allow for some treats: To cut out unhealthy food entirely is a tough job so allow yourself some treats.
5. Get Active: Running, walking, swimming or a trip to the gym? There are many ways to get active so try some out to find the best for you. You don’t have to go it alone either, take a friend or join a class.
And finally swap your usual snack for one of our healthy alternatives from our Doozy machines.